We are so grateful to live in a community, a country, a world that cares. Every day, at Kids Cancer Care, we see people, families and companies make the decision to give back to help children and families affected by cancer. You can do pretty much anything to fundraise for Kids Cancer Care and we'll be there to support you every step of the way! Send us an email or call us at 403 216 9210 and we can help you brainstorm ideas.
How It Works
- Learn The first-step to planning a successful fundraiser, is to take a few minutes and read about our guidelines and some top-secret information on how to plan the best event! Take a few minutes and read our fundraising toolkit.
- Start your fundraiser You can do pretty much anything to fundraise for Kids Cancer Care - ask for donations instead of gifts at your birthday, host a Stampede party, run a race or do something quirky! Once you have your idea in place, email us or call us at 403 216 9210.
- Set up a fundraising page Once you've nailed down the details of your event, share your plans and collect donations online by creating a personal fundraising page.
- Promote your fundraiser Spread the word! Promote your fundraiser on Facebook and Twitter, send an email and invite your friends, family and colleagues to donate. Let your community know that you're hosting a fundraiser for Kids Cancer Care and get them involved.
- Finish strong Right before your fundraiser, send one more reminder to your supporters asking for a donation and let them know how they're making a difference.
- Say thanks After completing your fundraiser, give yourself a pat on the back for all your hard work! Now it's time to thank your supporters for their contribution.