Five Ways to Fundraise for Kids Cancer Care
- Shave Your Lid for a Kid®Do something bold for children affected by cancer and Shave Your Lid for a Kid®. Show them that they're not alone in their fight, that people care and that there is hope. Not ready to lose all your locks? Cut and donate your hair instead!
- Pledge Your BirthdayGive More Birthdays and ask for donations to Kids Cancer Care in lieu of birthday gifts. Your donations can make a difference and give a child with cancer a lifetime of birthdays.
- Lace Up and Run! Sign up for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon or Sporting Life 10k and collect pledges in support of our programs for families affected by childhood cancer.
- Ride Your Bike! Sign up for Tour for Kids, a premier, all-inclusive cycling adventure through the Canadian Rockies. Rather hit the gas than peddle? Register for the Kinsmen Ride for a Lifetime motorcycle adventure instead.
- Create Your Own Fundraiser You can pretty much do anything to raise funds for Kids Cancer Care and we'll be there to support you every step of the way! Start your very own personal fundraising page today.
If you have any questions about fundraising for Kids Cancer Care, e-mail us or call 403 216 9210 today!