Your gift will help
Thanks to generous donors like you, Kids Cancer Care will be there for families like the Hiranis, helping children to rebuild their strength through therapeutic exercise at PEER and helping them to develop their math and reading skills through specialized tutors. Our programs are vital resources for the whole family, helping the kids to feel a sense of belonging and normalcy while empowering them to create memories that will sustain them for the long journey ahead.
To read the Hirani story, CLICK HERE.
If you have any trouble processing your donation, please EMAIL US.
Special thanks to our Giving Tuesday matching donors:
Gage Foundation, Gary Nissen, Rodney and Karen McCann,
PBA Group of Companies and anonymous donor.
With your financial support, Kids Cancer Care is able to provide essential programs designed to meet the needs of the whole family at each stage in the child's cancer journey — from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. With your continuing support, we have been actively adapting programs to serve kids and families during the pandemic when they are more isolated than ever.
Your gift today is helping to:
- Give kids with cancer the support they need to cope with the physical, emotional and cognitive effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Provide children with cancer-related learning issues the benefit of a one-to-one tutor online or in their home;
- Keep children with cancer active through evidence-based therapeutic exercise that helps reduce the long-term side-effects and deconditioning effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Give kids a chance to escape the rigours of cancer for a week of outdoor fun and adventure at camp; and
- Support research into less invasive therapies that save lives without causing damaging health problems for life.
We believe it is possible to change the course of childhood cancer in our lifetime. Thank you for helping make this a reality.