can dos for kids
We are so grateful to live in a can-do province like Alberta. Every day at Kids Cancer Care, we see people, families, companies, schools, sports teams and other community grroups raise funds to help children and families affected by cancer. That's because Albertans understand that, together, we can do more for kids. You can do pretty much anything to fundraise and we'll be there to support you every step of the way! Email or call us at 403 216 9210 and we'll help you brainstorm ideas for your next can do fundraiser.
How a can do Fundraiser Works
- Learn The first-step to planning a successful fundraiser is to take a few minutes and read about our guidelines and some top-secret information on how to plan the best event! Take a few minutes and read our fundraising toolkit.
- Start your fundraiser You can do pretty much anything to fundraise for Kids Cancer Care! Once you have your idea in place, email us or call us at 403 216 9210.
- Set up a fundraising page Once you've nailed down the details of your event, share your plans and collect donations online by creating a personal fundraising page.
- Promote your fundraiser
Spread the word! Promote your fundraiser on social media, send an email and invite your friends, family and colleagues to donate. Let everyone know you're hosting a can do for kids fundraiser for Kids Cancer Care and get them involved.
- Finish strong Right before your fundraiser, send one more reminder to your supporters asking for a donation and let them know how they're making a difference.
- Say thanks After completing your fundraiser, give yourself a pat on the back for all your hard work! Now it's time to thank your supporters for their contribution.
Special thanks to our generous community fundraising sponsor Tundra Process Solutions Ltd.